- ABOUT US
Test your Oklahoma knowledge and win prizes every Tuesday!
Test your Oklahoma knowledge and win prizes by answering our weekly Tuesday Trivia question. Email the correct answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every week, we’ll choose a winner from the correct respondents to receive a prize—from an Okie sticker to a subscription to Oklahoma Today and more.
This week, we have not only a trivia question but an Oklahoma history quiz, brought to you by our friends at LOREC Ranch in Oklahoma City and Pawhuska. And to one lucky winner who can answer all of the questions below correctly, we have one $500 LOREC Ranch gift card.
This week’s trivia quiz (April 24, 2018):
1. Which of the following John Wayne films was set in Indian Territory?
a. True Grit
b. The Shootist
c. Rio Bravo
d. The Sons of Katie Elder
2. Blake Shelton’s latest album was named for which Oklahoma lake?
3. The oldest public building in the state of Oklahoma, pictured below, was built in 1849 and belongs to which Native American nation?
4. Reba McEntire’s father and grandfather were world champions in which rodeo event?
5. What Native American nation is headquartered in Lawton?