- ABOUT US
Oklahoma Today Dessert Recipe Contest
Want to win up to $500 in prizes and appear alongside your recipe in the November/December 2014 issue of Oklahoma Today? Send us your favorite sweet treat recipes!
Oklahoma Today magazine and 405 Imports in Norman are happy to announce the 2014 Oklahoma Today Holiday Dessert Recipe Contest. Through September 8, 2014, send in your favorite holiday dessert recipes for a chance to appear in our November/December 2014 issue and win one of these great prizes:
First Prize: A $500 gift certificate from 405 Imports, a limited edition “The Story of Christmas” porcelain sculpture by Ken Memoli for United Design, a complete set of Okie stickers, and two free two-year subscriptions to Oklahoma Today—keep one for yourself, give the other as a gift to a loved one.
Second Prize: A $250 gift certificate from 405 Imports, a complete set of Okie stickers, and a free two-year subscription to Oklahoma Today.
Third Prize: A $150 gift certificate from 405 Imports, a complete set of Okie stickers, and one free two-year subscription to Oklahoma Today.
Honorable Mention (up to 3): One free one-year subscription to Oklahoma Today and a complete set of Okie stickers.
In addition, each contest submission will receive a free Okie sticker.
1. All entries must contain the following information:
a. Name of entrant
b. Mailing address
c. Telephone number
2. All recipes must be for a dessert item. Recipes will be judged on originality, ease of preparation, and photographic potential.
3. Recipes must be received before 11:59 p.m. September 8, 2014. Email recipes to email@example.com or mail them to:
Holiday Dessert Recipe Contest
c/o Karlie Tipton, Associate Editor
P.O. Box 1468
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
4. Oklahoma Today staff will review all entries then send second-round picks to an independent panel for final judging. All decisions are final.
5. All winners must be willing and able to recreate their recipe to be photographed for Oklahoma Today’s November/December 2014 issue. Photography will take place as soon as possible after judging in mid-September.
6. Submission of a recipe constitutes permission for said recipe to appear in Oklahoma Today magazine. No compensation will be provided beyond contest prizes.
7. Oklahoma Today is not responsible for the care or return of materials of any kind. In no event shall submission of materials subject Oklahoma Today to any claim or holding fee.
8. No substitution of prizes will be allowed.